Nornen Guildforum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nornen Guildforum

Please all register at our new forum! (click here)
you can still reply to old topics here but cant open new threads!
thx

I will transfer important posts soon :)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  <br><br>  Log inLog in  <br><br>  UthgardUthgard  HeraldHerald  MotogMotog  AllyAlly  Beta-ForumBeta-Forum  

Marvolo Legendary Grandmaster Armorcrafter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pantal00n
m8-r5
pantal00n

Number of posts : 53
Chars : Fulmor/Marvolo/Curri/ Pavane/Morgaile/Murk
Registration date : 2008-01-15

Marvolo Legendary Grandmaster Armorcrafter Empty
PostSubject: Marvolo Legendary Grandmaster Armorcrafter   Marvolo Legendary Grandmaster Armorcrafter Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 8:04 pm

Herewith im offering my services concerning Armorcrafting.
For those who are in the guild the costs wil be reduced to material price. So it's just about your luck how many retries for some armor parts are needed.
The excpetion of this rule are of course level 46+ armor sets, for they start taking longer to craft. Still, guild members will get a better price in this.

Anyway, i can just talk for studded armor parts for Nordri is providing me with patterns. I wont go beyond my material costs, but if Nordri wishes to, you might need to pay him, though I doubt that, for we did it in the past for material costs and I dont see a reason to change this.
Back to top Go down
Nordri
>>>Worship here<<<
Nordri

Number of posts : 97
Chars : Nordri(darkRM), Austri(Paci), Ymir(Warrior), Metal Skald, Ucant SeeMe(Critblade), Aifur(supBD)
Registration date : 2008-01-13

Marvolo Legendary Grandmaster Armorcrafter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marvolo Legendary Grandmaster Armorcrafter   Marvolo Legendary Grandmaster Armorcrafter Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 8:15 pm

remains unchanged
Back to top Go down
http://nornen.6x.to

Marvolo Legendary Grandmaster Armorcrafter
Page 1 of 1